Saturday, April 7, 2012

Switching to Copic Markers?

After I tried the Prismacolor Pencils - I figured I should give my Copic Markers a shot. I collected quite a few over the last 5 years and they are the best Markers I know. I also started Prismacolor Markers and I did not have a good experience with those. Anyway , to get started I needed to purchase a Bleedproof Marker Pad, specifically designed for Copic Markers. Almost embarrassing to say, but when I bought my first 5 Marker in Aachen (while I still lived in Germany), I did not know, that there is a special paper for Copic Markers. So if  you do want to start out with copic marker - don't underestimate the importance of the paper quality. It makes a huge difference. By the way - there is just a Brush in the picture, because my 3year old one wanted to help me to get organized. No need for a brush, when you do copic markers. ;-)

Thanks for reading. Gerda
www.send2smiles.com

No comments:

Post a Comment